BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

About Me.

I hate typing about me's. I never know what to say. I know what I WANT to say, but there's no way I'm putting it on one. Ever. They usually end up saying: "I'm Logan. I'm 16. I'm a writer, and I don't need anybody but myself." or "I'm Logan. I'm 16, and there's nothing else to me." or something like that. Short, sweet, and to the point. But that's not exactly true. There's alot more to me. It's just stuff that no one has ever cared to take the time to learn.

So I'm writing my own about me right here. Mostly since nobody will ever read it more than likely. What could it hurt? Here goes:

I'm Logan. I'm 16. I'm a writer. I've been to hell and back.

I'm annoying and confused. Don't try to figure me out, because you will regret getting to know me. I promise. But hey, you're already here, so you may as well read the rest. I took the time to type it. Humor me.

I'm depressed and yet the happiest girl in the world (rarely, but hey, it does happen). I'm the girl you'll ignore. You won't notice me unless you happen to be looking for me for some reason.

I'm the girl that doesn't stand up for herself like she should. You can run over me, and I won't say anything about it.

I try to be a good person, but I'm not. I'm selfish, stubborn, and you're better off without me.

I have dreams. I always have. Since I was a little girl I dreamed of getting married to a man that loved me and having a large family. But recently I've realized that those dreams are the kind that aren't going to happen. I'm going to do what makes me the happiest. That means I'm going to live in Colorado, be a writer, live in an apartment, and have a kitten. My dad says that I have to go to Motlow, but he's wrong. I'll take out a student loan and go where I want. And I don't care if I have to spend the rest of my life paying it back. I'll be happy for the first time in a long time, and you can all get over it.

I'm not pretty or friendly. I'm not perky or hyper. I'm plain, shy, quiet, and calm.

I may not be the best person you've ever met (and I know I'm not) but I'm hoping that someday I'll be the girl that everyone wishes they had been a little nicer to.

0 comments: