BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I love...

Writing, skies full of stars, getting butterflies when I'm nervous, the sound of waves as they crash on the shore, painting pictures in my mind, dancing when no one's around, making wishes on 11:11, late night walks, watching reruns of CSI at two in the morning on a school night, chasing time as it passes by, the thought of college, the sounds of a big city, days when I'm sick and can lay around doing nothing, summer nights, chasing fireflies, being alone for long periods of time, the word "whisper", the sounds of a newborn baby crying, sweet old couples that still love each other, passing a test I thought I'd failed, Friday night high school football games, light that erases the dark, inside jokes, seeing my dad after he's been gone for awhile, finally speaking my mind, when my puppy wants to cuddle up next to me late at night, old people's stories, getting letters in the mail, laying in the grass, watching the clouds, walking outside in the fall and smelling fire wood burning, flipping my pillow to the cool side, hot showers on a horrible day, getting dressed up, feeling special, the feel of grass on bare feet, overhearing some one say something nice, listening to "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" in July because it's the best song EVER, secrets, the beating of two hearts, watching the sunset, pretty pictures, going out on the lake, fresh cookies, homemade soup, and memories that will never be forgotten.

0 comments: